Que Bella!

Que Bella!
Elder Joey and his Companioin in Siena, Italia

Saving Italy one Icon at a time....

Saving Italy one Icon at a time....
Elder Dell'Oso, Pisa Italia

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NEW PICTURES..Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MOM!
You have to remember to write me after Mother's day call! Haha you did this after Christmas too! I still get to email! Haha well quite actually I don't have much to tell you. I'm still doing well, exactly the same as Sunday. I'll be getting a new companion next week so that's pretty crazy. The cool thing is that for some reason our Mission President will be in our branch this Sunday, and he does transfers this Saturday...So I'll see if I can't get him to tell me who my new companion will be before Tuesday night. That'll be exciting. I'm going to miss old Bullock though, he's seriously been one of my favorite companions. We've done a ton of fun stuff together and really did some good work too.
Oh address to you and all who wish to write to me directly here in Florence/Firenze/Florencia.
Via Boito 28
50144 Firenze
Italia
That's for EVERYONE who wants to write me a little something something.
Okay that's all I got...I'll write you next week!
Love,
Joey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joey
    Uncle Dale saw some of your volleyball team mates made state all star He remembered them when he went to some of your games Cody Martin & James Wirthilin made 1st team and Ty Hutchins made 2nd team Pretty cool huh?

    ReplyDelete